My premium account is hacked, please help!

Solved!

Re: My premium account is hacked, please help!

fayfarstad

Hi, my spotify account has been hacked (email and password changed, so I cannot change either). I've managed to log in via facebook, and have messaged spotify support informing them of the hacking, but how long does it take for them to respond? Thanks! 

Hyfo
Regular
In my case it was fixed the next day already!

user-removed
Not applicable

<snip-moderator edit>

user-removed
Not applicable

<snip-moderator edit>

user-removed
Not applicable

<snip-moderator edit>

user-removed
Not applicable

Thomasvalera,

Thanks for the bump.  I dont work the Community, but I do check the first few pages for cases like these!

spotify3628299
Casual Listener
Mine has someone else's account linked to it as well. I have emailed support but I really don't want my playlists deleted and stuff

sez247

My premium account has also been hacked and I have used the links to contact the spotify team but thus far have recieved unhelpful emails telling me that theu have disconnected my account from facebook - which I have never linked to and that it should be back to normal. They have alsl emailed that i am still a premium account but it is clearly still on non-premium settings (limited downloads). I am very frustrated, please help!

Edgehopper

I have the same problem; my account <snip-moderator edit> was hacked, and the email address and password changed, so when I go to the Contact form, the automated email goes to the hacker rather than to me.  Please fix this!

matteo_k
Music Fan

Hello,

My account has been hacked as well. I cannot login using my username and password but i still can login using my facebook.

But still, my email has been changed as well as the password...

SUGGESTED POSTS