My premium account is hacked, please help!

Solved!

Re: My premium account is hacked, please help!

nellsbells20

hi there.. my account has been hacked too and really want someone to sort it asap.. not receving any case numbers and i keep getting told the email has been sent to the address that somoene has changed my account too. 

very worried right now

Thanks

andyy119
My account has also been hacked and my email has been changed, so sending support to the new email would be pointless

Afstud150
Casual Listener

<snip-moderator edit>

user-removed
Not applicable

My account has also been hacked. Someone changed the email and password because when I tried to use my email address it said that it wasn't linked to any active spotify account. I was just using it two days ago. I had to make a new acocunt through facebook and am currently waiting for an email back from spotify about my problem. 

This is so irritating. 

bmxbeny

Hi my premium account (<snip-moderator edit>) has also been hacked. Please help!

Thanks

alunsimpson

Hi, same with me. Premium account hacked. Email and password changed, can only login with Facebook. <snip-moderator edit>

ichidgey1
Casual Listener

Same is now happening to me <snip-moderator edit>

Afstud150
Casual Listener
Ya good luck with them contacting you, mine has been hacked for a month now, I have sent 5 emails still no response I canceled my credit card and switched to a different streaming company. They have horrible customer service!

Jugsy67
spotfiy's customer support sucks - really poor links, hard to find - they take the money and run :(

Casual Listener

My account was also hacked, I sent two emails with no answer, all my list where deleted and I have at least 3 different devices accessing my account. I cannot change password because the account is linked to facebook. I changed the facebook password twice but the problem continues. I have spotify since it started in Canada but I am saying goodbye, there is unexistent customer support wish is ridiculous when we pay "Premium" I don't feel that SPotify cares about keeping customers. We have 3 accounts in the house and we are about to shut all of them and move to Apple music :( I am sooooo pissed

SUGGESTED POSTS