Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My premium account is hacked

My premium account is hacked

Hi,

Someone else is using my orginal acocunt and i need to get the stuff reset. I cant reset my own password because someone changed the email adres. that makes it impossble for me to change it. 

So i tried to use the contact form. After 1 week 1 have 2 numbers cases. 1 time i was asked to supply more information on the account to verify it was mine but the follow up is yet to happend 3 days later. 

I tried to contact support using twitter but still nothing.

Why is is hard for you guys to help paying customers within a week?

So if there is a support employee online message me and i will forward you the case numbers. 

3 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Make sure you submit this online contact form where you can choose the email address you want it sent to.

After that, when you get an automated reply - make sure to reply to it directly with your 8 digit case number (despite the fact it's from a no-reply) and it will be sent to the staff, and they'll sort everything out for you.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

HI Anthony,

thanks for the reply. I use the linked form twice. still i get nothing. Perhaps because i can't change the subject seeing how i'm based in the Netherlands he subject is always in dutch.

This makes it hard for support to react seeing how they don't understand the subject, I typed the entire email in English but still nothing.

I'm using the forum hoping that the employees here are more willing to fix things.

@mym181 wrote:
HI Anthony,

thanks for the reply. I use the linked form twice. still i get nothing. Perhaps because i can't change the subject seeing how i'm based in the Netherlands he subject is always in dutch.

This makes it hard for support to react seeing how they don't understand the subject, I typed the entire email in English but still nothing.

I'm using the forum hoping that the employees here are more willing to fix things.

Hey,

If that's the case, make sure you reply to the automated response directly (as in reply to the email, not submit another form). If you've done this and still haven't got a response  - feel free to let me know your 8 digit case number and I'll send it to the staff so it can be sped along.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts