Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My profile does not come up in search

Solved!

My profile does not come up in search

The issue is that when I search for my own profile on both mac & ios platforms it just does not come up. It's as if I don't have one. I just get the message "not found". I've also tried on other peoples devices with the same results. My playlists come up in a search and are linked to my profile so it can be located that way. Can't find a direct way to complain in Spotify's help witch is in fact what I want to do.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mwb8 - helps here!

Make sure to check out this thread, which should have the solution to your issue.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions 😉

View solution in original post

13 Replies

CAN YOU SHARE THE LINK AND YOUR NAME? LET ME SEE WHAT I CAN DO

Hi my profile name is mbradbery2002 and this is a link to it https://open.spotify.com/user/mbradbery2002?si=2NiwIGhTQPCJXZ-mcGPiXQ

Regards
mwb8

Hi the replies don't have any relation to my issue. I think it's a teh glitch on Spoitfy's end and feel they should be making more effort to fix it.

Hello @mwb8  and welcome to the community!

are you connected through Facebook? 

Hi, I'm contected through Facebook. In fact I've deleted my account with that outfit.

Sorry I'm not contected through facebook

I am quite confused now 😞 Could you please tell me once again, if your account is connected to Facebook? Or it was?  Did you delete your Facebook account or unlink it from your Spotify account?

Thank you for your time and patience.

Sorry for confusion due to typepo on reply. I did have a facebook acconunt linked to my profile but it's now deleted and unlinked. In the passed I had it link and unlinked and never seemed to have any issue with a search of my profile. 

"I did have a facebook acconunt linked to my profile but it's now deleted and unlinked" 

Are you talking about some old account or this one? 

Please, check this thread and follow those steps.

This one

Are you able to find your profile using your Facebook name?

No. I can search my playlists but not profile. 

Marked as solution

Hey @mwb8 - helps here!

Make sure to check out this thread, which should have the solution to your issue.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions 😉

Suggested posts