Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My profile picture won't save, tried everything

My profile picture won't save, tried everything

When I try to change my profile picture, the new profile picture shows up on my desktop app, but it doesn't change on any other devices and when I restart the desktop app I'm back to the default profile picture.

I tried reinstalling, I tried relogging, I tried changing the profile picture size to 128x128, I tried changing the profile picture on my mac instead of my pc.

Nothing works please help.

4 Replies

Hey @Vietreq,

Thanks for posting your question here and welcome to the Community.

What you've experienced sounds like this Ongoing Issue we marked as 'Fixed' some time ago. 

It'd be helpful to take a look at it and follow the suggested steps in the Status update

If the steps don't help, fell free to add your vote (clicking +VOTE) and feedback by posting a comment and letting us know any more relevant info regarding your situation.

We'll keep looking into it and keep you posted as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, we'll be here for anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm having the same problems as OP. I've tried everything they did, and then I did everything in the link you sent. The clean reinstall hasn't worked either. I'm not sure what to do(?)

Having the same exact issue, what's funny is that I removed the old Icon I had (top left in attached image) and it INSTANTLY processed the change, but changing it is doing **bleep** all...

TrazelApeally_0-1579516775647.png

Hey there @xoxofiz  and @Trazel_Apeally,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Just to confirm, are you following the steps mentioned here?

Keep in mind that sometimes the changes might not take effect right away when updating the profile picture on the desktop app.

In this case, could you give it 24 hours and let us know if the issue persists after that? 

If you're still experiencing this after that time, it'd be helpful if you could give us some additional information, for example, the exact version of the Spotify app you're on and the device you're trying this from.

Keep us posted 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts