Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify account corrupted?

Solved!

My spotify account corrupted?

I belive my spotify acount half merged with another acount. A few days ago i noticed that all my playlist disapeared and were replaced with someoneses playlists. My songs hadn't been replaced so i was fine with that. Not only that but then later I noticed that someone had added ed sherans songs to my songs. Then later on today I noticed that someone had taken over contoool of my spotify connect a 'LG-D100'. So i said enough and went to spotify acount settings and signed out of all my devices and changed my password but they were still conected. 

Can someone help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @justking10, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend that you contact us via email here or through our official social media channels in Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a closer look at your account and see what's going on.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @justking10, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend that you contact us via email here or through our official social media channels in Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a closer look at your account and see what's going on.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

Hello, I also have a similar problem, but it's much more complicated. It could almost be posted in another topic, but my account is corrupted to the point where I can't even make new topics, so I'm sharing my problem in here since it's the closest I can find that is related to my issue.

Basically, my account username is a mess of random letters and numbers (31ucjfao6tbt4ta7nu33xo2rhvde), and I can't access my profile to change my display name. It would be stuck on the 3 dots loading page until it gives an error saying "Couldn't find that page". Here is the link to my profile. I tried going into settings to see if I can do anything about it, but the only settings available to me is the language settings. I figured that there must have been something that went wrong during my account creation because I made the account about half an hour ago. I tried going into other's profiles and theirs load just fine, but mine can't. I would appreciate it a lot if there is a solution to my problem, thanks.

Nevermind, the issue is solved. Turns out the profile gets fixed after waiting for an hour.

Suggested posts