Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify account shows as my wifes name?

My spotify account shows as my wifes name?

When I logon to my spotify (both with and without facebook) the account shows as my wifes name. Why and what can I do to fix this. When I logon with my spotify details I am getting a 48 hour trial? I dont understand this.

Pls help me

4 Replies

Hello there,

I've just taken a look at your account, and it appears that there are actually two accounts being used. We might need confirm some details in order to get this sorted. Could you email in? Scroll up, click on "About Us", and then contact form, and you can send in a message.
Airhorn Enthusiast

I`ve sent in a contact form and hoping this can be sorted out, I just found out that I payed for two accounts as well 🙂

I just want this awesome prog to work properly with my name an my account again, the mrs is not gonna have a try again as she just messes things up. She can use radio for all I care Smiley Wink

Hm, Wizard and Wizard007... I am the same person. 

I just canseled one of my accounts and I might do it on the other one too (secondary that messes this **uh-oh** up). There is like no help to recieve at all so its gonna be a bye bye for me Cat Sad

Suggested posts