Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotifyaccount has switch from a premium to a free and was only connected to my facebook

My spotifyaccount has switch from a premium to a free and was only connected to my facebook

Its more.  without any username or password of its own.

My old spotifyaccount  has connected to my facebookaccount and switched from a free to a premiumaccount so now there is no way of accessing the new account.

Simply put. The old account with spotifylogging have switched place with the new premiumaccount.

Please help!! The old Spotifyaccount has a username that is: tantann

My new one was opened through my facebook and doesn't have its own username and password. I would like to fix this by adding a username and password to my new account and then connect it to my facebook again.

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form since they can easily look into your accounts and get everything organised correctly again for you 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts