Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My starred playlist has disappeared *not facebook problem*

Solved!

My starred playlist has disappeared *not facebook problem*

i logged into my spotify account today and my starred playlist has disapeared :s i recently did the facebook fix and things were going swimingly untill today. id like to know if this problem can be fixed as id hate to lose my playlist.

Thanks 

Tom

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just had a look at your account Tom - it's rather a lot of tracks! I'll send you an email with the tracks and you should be able to get them right onto your account again.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Marked as solution

Just had a look at your account Tom - it's rather a lot of tracks! I'll send you an email with the tracks and you should be able to get them right onto your account again.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you so much i was starting to worry id have to attempt to do it from memory haha

Hello. This also happened to mine..... Ive lost 2 years of starred music. Can you help???!!

This has happened to my account too. thousands of songs have dissappeared!!! Any way to help?

Jr - Not to worry, I've managed to find those tunes. Just drag them over to your Starred list from this playlist... Jr's starred

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi Spotify,

My starred playlist has just dissappeard also with over 1300 tracks i have put on over the last 2 years!

Can you help me please?

Thanks

Dibbsey1 - What's the username you use to log into that account? I've found one account, and restored the starred list in that, but there is nowhere near 1300 tracks. It doesn't look as if there was, either.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi Sam,

My user name is Dibbsey1. Yesterday i was having problems synching my playlists(Spotify kept saying there were problems), so  i uninstalled Spotify on my computer and reinstalled it to try and correct this.

Up until yesterday, i had around 1330 tracks on my starred list. I starred a few more when i reinstalled and when i went to my starred list it only had the new songs that i had starred, all the others had vanished....

I hope i havent lost all of the others, took me 2 years to collate them.

Please help.

Thanks

Hi Sam,

Guessing that you couldnt find them....

Thanks

Josh.

Hi Josh,

I've been looking this morning. I really can't find anything. Are you sure there is no other account that you could have been using?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi Spotify!

Some of my playlists have just disappeared, yesterday I think.. Makes me sad.. I also lost many subscribers the last 3 or 4 days.. Is there any help for these matters?

Please?

J

Hilmajenny - I can't see any unusual activity in your account. What were the names of the playlists?
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

JAHAPP was the first to disappear. And yesterday (I think) JAHAPP 2 also disappeared.

I created JAHAPP 2 after JAHAPP disappeared.

Can you see anything about the missing subscribers..? It's the second time in a month my number of subscribers drop. Still I get emails people still are subscribing.

/J

Hilmajenny - That's funny, they still appear in your account under the folder 'SpotON Radio'. Anyway, here's those playlists... JAHAPP & JAHAPP 2 . Do you not have these in that folder?

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hello! Im having the same issue. I was listening to my starred playlist and quit the application. When I reopened spotify my starred playlist had vanished 😞
This is horrifying, please help!
Thanks in advance

Hey, my starred playist on spotify has dissapeared as well. It first dissapeared on my phone a few weeks ago, and I got really scared and went on my computer but it was still there. I tried reinstalling spotify on my phone with no luck. Now a few weeks later, spotify on my computer updated and my starred playlist dissapeared on there as well! I'm so dissapointed right now, I had over 300 tracks on it and I've been building it for 2 years now 😞 can you please see if you can restore it in any way or get a list of the tracks? Thanks 

1111111.PNG

Suggested posts