Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My track came out today but somehow I have two different accounts I can only access 1.

My track came out today but somehow I have two different accounts I can only access 1.

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hi so I have brought out a new song, however when I was setting it up on distrokid I tried to sync it to my old artist account and spotify wouldnt let me. Now the track is out and I cant access the new account only the old one and I cant see whats going on with the track. I have followed the steps that spotify have outlined, i have sent on all the information they require becuase I want everything on the new profile where the new track is, but Ive heard nothing for a number of hours and Ive been told by my promo company to get access to the track asap to see whats going on, but I cant even log into it, has anyone any advice cause i just wnat to have access to the main account.  Everytime i go into spotify its into the wrong account. 

1 Reply

Hey there @miriamcarmusic,

thanks for posting !

Please contact Spotify for Artists through this page and have them take a closer look at your artist account.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts