Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My uncle is not accepted in the family plan

Solved!

My uncle is not accepted in the family plan

Hello, I tried adding my uncle to the family plan..it works for a week until he gets kicked out from the plan. I don't understand why? Can I get a direct support please?

I tried canceling his email adress and then adding it again..still doesn't work.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey again! 

For now, I suggest that you cancel your current Family subscription and then, subscription again for the Premium double checking your personal information and adress and asking the same to your family that will be part of the group. More info here:

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey, @Captain 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

About your issue, first of all, pay attention to the fact that all members need to live in the same place to be elegible to the Family Plan. You can get more info here:

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

How does spotify come to the conclusion, that he does not live in our house? I don't understand.

Hey again, @Captain 

Look, as stated in our Terms and Conditions, Premium for Family is designed for those who live at the same physical address. This means all plan members need to verify they live at the same physical address as the owner.

What is probably happening here is that your uncle put any wrong information when he was join in your Family plan, and than when Spotify checked informations, got the typo and cancelled his Premium.

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Hello,

thank you very much for your answer. It is probably a typo.

But how do I find out what exact adress I put in my account back then? It was many years ago. I mean, don't get me wrong: I know my own adress haha. But apparently it seems I typed the adress a little bit different back then than my uncle did now. Do you understand what I mean?

Would be cool if you could tell me how to find out the adress I typed in my account back then.

Thank you

Marked as solution

Hey again! 

For now, I suggest that you cancel your current Family subscription and then, subscription again for the Premium double checking your personal information and adress and asking the same to your family that will be part of the group. More info here:

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts