My username and profile picture changed

Solved!

My username and profile picture changed

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue
Hello my username changed  with my random letters an numbers and my profile pcture changed with unknown picture i cant change my username and my profile picture

screenshots are in attach

spotify 2.png
spotify 1.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @CemtheWolf,

thanks for you quick response !

It seems like a small connectivity issue as sometimes your designated security  created username (all users get it for security reasons) appears, however all other users see your display name as it is.

What i would like you to try is to visit your account overview page, scroll down a bit and click on "Sign Out Everywhere".

This will have your account signed out across all devices and when you log back in it might shake things up a bit.

In the meanwhile, post back with your original username so i can look it up on my personal account and check out this support page.

Waiting on your update 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there @CemtheWolf

thanks for reaching out !

Have you performed any changes in your account details lately ?

Is you account Facebook based or email ?

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

No i didnt make any change and my account is email based

Marked as solution

Hi @CemtheWolf,

thanks for you quick response !

It seems like a small connectivity issue as sometimes your designated security  created username (all users get it for security reasons) appears, however all other users see your display name as it is.

What i would like you to try is to visit your account overview page, scroll down a bit and click on "Sign Out Everywhere".

This will have your account signed out across all devices and when you log back in it might shake things up a bit.

In the meanwhile, post back with your original username so i can look it up on my personal account and check out this support page.

Waiting on your update 🙂

yeah it worked thank you and my username CemTheWolf by the way

Hi @CemtheWolf

thanks for bearing with me and trying out all of my advises !

All looks good on my end as i went on a searched for your profile.

Glad to hear it all works now.

Enjoy Spotify 🙂

Suggested posts