Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My username changed

Solved!

My username changed

I've temporarily closed my facebook that sync with Spotify, after that my account username changed to be "21mnkj47nobfwcqj4tc7ueebq". I cannot disconnect my facebook account to change it.  I've tried to sign-out then sign-in but it seems not to work as well.

Plan

Premium

Country

Thailand

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @stupong 

Welcome to Spotify Community

About your issue, Spotify now automatically generating usernames, hence the random numbers and letters.

During sign up, you can personalize your account by creating a profile name that’s displayed in the app. There are no limitations to a profile name, so you can choose any you like 🙂

To re-establish the connection with Facebook and have your display name reappear, you may need to log out and back in.

If you need more information or have any other issues, let me know!

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @stupong 

Welcome to Spotify Community

About your issue, Spotify now automatically generating usernames, hence the random numbers and letters.

During sign up, you can personalize your account by creating a profile name that’s displayed in the app. There are no limitations to a profile name, so you can choose any you like 🙂

To re-establish the connection with Facebook and have your display name reappear, you may need to log out and back in.

If you need more information or have any other issues, let me know!

Best Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts