Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My username is a bunch of numbers

My username is a bunch of numbers

I just created a account but the username is a bunch of numbers

8 Replies

Hey, @jpotthoff -

The random username(username showed as a bunch of random letters and numbers) is just a way to keep in track of user data on Spotify, so you won't have to worry that much about it 🙂

However, your real username(@jpotthoff) should be visible to others and able to be found by just searching your username; 

If you want your Facebook username to appear on your profile, you can connect your Facebook account with Spotify.

Here are the instructions: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_basics/using-spotify-with-facebook/

Thank you 🙂

mine is too, i just created a new one, through spotify.com, cant find my account through using the name is signed up with 😞

mine is too, i just created a new one, through spotify website, cant find my account through using the name is signed up with 😞

I can not find myself too! I created a new account, besause I want to use a username wich is easy to find! And now! nobody can fine me! I am very disappionted!!!

sonnenstern is my old user name, but i want to have Yoga Yourself. 

I took this one, an I can see it, but noboda else!! 

It really **bleep**!!!

Ther is no logical system!!!! My friends can not find me! What a confusing thing????!!!

My palylist are not shown with my username only with the numbers! I am so angry about it!!!!

Hey, @sonnenstern0206 and @alyjewell -

Sorry for the inconvenience;

Newly created accounts take a while to show on the search, but you'll be able to search for your profile by just using your username soon or later.

In the meantime, you can share your profile to others by the following steps here: https://support.spotify.com/article/find-and-share-your-profile/

Tell me how it goes 🙂

Thank your for your answers:-) 

I take a look later...

Suggested posts