Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NO ME DEJA OBTENER PREMIUN

NO ME DEJA OBTENER PREMIUN

cuando quiero pagar el plan de estudiantes no me deja porque dice que ya aproveche esa oferta y no la he utilizado nunca y aun asi no me deja obtener premiun de ninguna otra manera

Plan

Free/Premium

Country mexico

Device

samnsung a52

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hi there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out here!

Hope you don't mind me replying in English, as that's the official language of the forum.

This may happen if your payment method has been used previously. This could be on another account, such as that of a family member. 

The best thing to do is try to subscribe again in a couple of days through an incognito window in your browser. If that doesn't work - try using a different payment method, or subscribing through this link. Note that you won't be able to benefit from the 1 month Premium for free trial, if your payment method has been used to pay for Spotify on another account previoulsy.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

el problema es que soy estudiante y en el plan estudiante me dice que ya tengo una cuenta premiun pero pues no es asi 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for the reply and for the info shared. We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

Just to confirm, did you already apply for the student discount? If yes, you should have received a confirmation email from SheerID. The last step is to activate the discount on your Spotify account. You should be able to apply the discount on your account by clicking the link in the verification email from SheerID and follow the steps.

If you've already been approved for the student discount, and you get an error when trying to activate it, it's best to try the following:

1. Please turn to a computer.
  2. Open an incognito window.
  3. Paste this link and follow the steps.

This may help to refresh the system. Give it a try and let us know how it goes. 

We'll keep an eye on your response!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts