Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NUS discount mystery. 12 months?

Solved!

NUS discount mystery. 12 months?

HI!

I just got the premiun subscription, I got cahrged 5£ but then will it charge me 19£ next month? how can I keep the NUS card on my account so the discount continues for the year that I wanna sign up for?

here what appears in MY ACCOUNT:

Subscription status

You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged £9.99 on 2012-08-31 unless you cancel your recurring payment.

A discount is applied to your current subscription

SO IT SAYS "DISCOUNT IS APPLIED" BUT I CAN'T SEE IT!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi dharma_dragon - You should still be charged £4.99 on your next month as that discount will be applied.

Of course if you're charged £9.99 on 31 August get in touch via our contact form. From there our payments team can certainly lend you a hand. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi dharma_dragon - You should still be charged £4.99 on your next month as that discount will be applied.

Of course if you're charged £9.99 on 31 August get in touch via our contact form. From there our payments team can certainly lend you a hand. 

@dharma_dragon wrote:

HI!

I just got the premiun subscription, I got cahrged 5£ but then will it charge me 19£ next month? how can I keep the NUS card on my account so the discount continues for the year that I wanna sign up for?

here what appears in MY ACCOUNT:

Subscription status

You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged £9.99 on 2012-08-31 unless you cancel your recurring payment.

A discount is applied to your current subscription

SO IT SAYS "DISCOUNT IS APPLIED" BUT I CAN'T SEE IT!

EDIT:

I just checked my Subscription page, and it says I am on the Spotify Premium subscription, like you, but for me it says I will be charged £4.99 😕

ok! I confirmed, it sais that disccount its been aplied to my account, but I'm getting charged £10. so the discount is not there, it just happened the firts month. so what should I do?

@dharma_dragon wrote:

ok! I confirmed, it sais that disccount its been aplied to my account, but I'm getting charged £10. so the discount is not there, it just happened the firts month. so what should I do?

I would recommend you contact the payments team directly using the contact form.

They should be able to get to the bottom of your issue for you 🙂

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I set up Spotify about 6 months ago and synced it with my facebook account. I rarely used it and just left it. Recently I have started using Spotify again but could not remember my username so I set up a new email. This account is linked with my facebook too but I want to get rid of the original one completely. Every time I try to log in and reset my password to delete it it won't let me as it says it's linked to my Facebook and I have to change that password. I don't know what to do, Help! It's really irritating.

Hi kris2, if you wanted to delete your original account get in touch here and one of our support team will be able to do that for you. They can copy over all your old playlists to the new account too, just let them know.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts