Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NUS discount not working.

NUS discount not working.

I'm trying to sign up for premium with my NUS discount however when I put in the number from my card it tells me it is an 'Invalid number'. I've checked the code on screen and on my card match and tried it with and without spaces but it still won't work.

Any ideas?
5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

That is definitely strange, it is definitely the right kind of NUS card (there are a few)? It is only the NUS Extra card which gets you the discount. 

It has been a while since I redeemed a card, but are you sure your DOB matches the one on the card (check your online account) and that the card is still valid. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yeah, I'm having the problem that when I try to enter it, it says I've already used it... Which I definitely haven't! Can't find any help pages for that though...

@LittleLucas wrote:

Yeah, I'm having the problem that when I try to enter it, it says I've already used it... Which I definitely haven't! Can't find any help pages for that though...

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

My card won't work either and it is definately valid,is there any way that this can be ressolved?

Thanks for any feedback!!  🙂

Hey @hopec

Thanks for posting in the Community.

This sounds like something for our Accounts team to take a look at. Could you reach over to them at https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/? They'll take a look behind the scenes for you.

If you receive an automated reply, get back to it and this will make sure your email gets through to the correct team. Also, if you post your 8 digit case # here, we'll make sure the right team get onto this for you too.

I hope this helps out.

Suggested posts