Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

NUS discount

NUS discount

Hi, cannot for the life of me figure out how to apply the student discount. Why has this been made so difficult?

I visit the student discount page on Spotify and it simply gives me the option of signing up for another Premium account? What are exact steps i need to take?

Thanks
1 Reply

Hi @Mmjm3, Welcome to the community!

You were on the right track at the student page. Please click this link Spotify Student and it should take you to the Spotify discounted premium. Please sure you are loged in, you should see your username in the top right of the page. You will enter your credit card and other credentials and after that is finished and you have verified you are a student your premium will either change from $9.99 to $5.99 or you will start your discounted premium session. Keep in mind that it might look like you are signing up for a new account but you are not. If you need anymore clarification don't hesitate to reply and give this a like.

If this helped please click accept solution, give a like/ kudos, and follow me! Have a fabtastic day!

Suggested posts