Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Name at my Account

Name at my Account

I can't see my name at my Spotify account? I delete my Facebook profile and I got Spotify log in at that one, how can I get my name back at here?? Instead of "Log In with Facebook" I changed to "Username and Passord". Can you help me?

7 Replies

Hey @1113263711, welcome to the Community!

If you want your Facebook name to show as your display name, your account needs to be linked to Facebook.

If your account was created through Facebook and you removed the link, you shouldn't be able to access the account. If that's the case, we suggest you make a new account through us. After that, you can link the account to Facebook. 

If you choose to do that, our support team on Twitter will be able to help you transfer your music between the accounts.

We hope that helps.

If you want your Facebook name to show as your display name, your account needs to be linked to Facebook.

If your account was created through Facebook and you removed the link, you shouldn't be able to access the account. If that's the case, we suggest you make a new account through us. After that, you can link the account to Facebook. 

If you choose to do that, our support team on Twitter will be able to help you transfer your music between the accounts.

We hope that helps.

We hope that helps.

We hope that helps.

We hope that helps.

We hope that helps.

We hope that helps.

Suggested posts