Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need Confirmation Regarding Spotify Premium 1-Year Subscription

Solved!

Need Confirmation Regarding Spotify Premium 1-Year Subscription

Okay, so I'm new to this comunity forum.

I searched through the FAQs and I can't find my answer there.

You see, my 3-month subscription ended yesterday and today I just purchased the 1-year subscription. I just want to know if I get this correct:

On my account I am on Spotify Premium, but the tick is grey. It even said "Your pre-paid Premium will end on 3/28/17. Subscribe to keep the tunes flowing, no need to re-credit your account every month." Do I need subscribe again for this? The second sentence confuses me. Also, what does "pre-paid Premium" mean?

I got the receipt in my email, and I got a text notification that says my card got charged. On the receipt it says "Your Spotify Premium plan begins when when we have successfully processed your payment and will expire at the end of the period you've purchased." I guess I just wait for them to process the payment, yes? The money from my card got deducted when I checked, but the transaction hasn't showed up yet.

That's all. I hope someone can confirm this for me. It will help a lot.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Humzcat,

The 'Pre-paid Premium' is in regards to the 1yr subscription that you bought - you have paid for 12 months in advance.  The expiry date is now 28th March 2017 and you should have the Premium service through until that date.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi Humzcat,

The 'Pre-paid Premium' is in regards to the 1yr subscription that you bought - you have paid for 12 months in advance.  The expiry date is now 28th March 2017 and you should have the Premium service through until that date.

I see. Thank you so much!

Suggested posts