Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need Help With Student Discount

Need Help With Student Discount

Trying to upgrade to premium using my already registered school email. I paid for a month of premium withouth the student discount. I will not pay for another month without the discount and will stop using the service. 

When I follow the instructions, I am taken from the student page to the login page to my account page directly with no opportunity to provide my school email address/verify it. Ive attached images of the screens I see as I click through. 

If I click on "Get Premium" it takes me directly to the payment screen and will charge me the full $9.99. 

What options do I have besides uninstalling spotify and walking away from the service forever?

Thanks

StudentPage.PNG
Login.PNG
AccountPage.PNG
2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can sort this out for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts