Announcements
It looks like all’s running smoothly again! Get more info over here

Need Help With Student Discount

Need Help With Student Discount

levinumber72

Trying to upgrade to premium using my already registered school email. I paid for a month of premium withouth the student discount. I will not pay for another month without the discount and will stop using the service. 

When I follow the instructions, I am taken from the student page to the login page to my account page directly with no opportunity to provide my school email address/verify it. Ive attached images of the screens I see as I click through. 

If I click on "Get Premium" it takes me directly to the payment screen and will charge me the full $9.99. 

What options do I have besides uninstalling spotify and walking away from the service forever?

Thanks

StudentPage.PNG
Login.PNG
AccountPage.PNG
2 Replies

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can sort this out for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS