Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need Help with Payment

Solved!

Need Help with Payment

So my debit is linked to my ex's account. How do I cancel it without logging into her account as I don't know her password or log-in. Should I just call my bank or is there a way Spotify can unlink it for me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @edergy101, that's great to hear you're already getting the issue resolved. Let me know if you have any other questions and keep on rockin'!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello @edergy101. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

This sounds like a bit of a touchy subject, but is it possible for you to ask her to cancel Premium by logging in herself? I completely understand you not wishing to do this if you're not on speaking terms, however.

She can cancel at this link: http://spotify.com/account/subscription

You could call your bank and have them cancel the subscription, but I believe this will lock your ex's account, requiring her to contact support to get it working again. Up to you whether you do that or not, but it makes life easier for both of you if she could cancel it normally. 

I'll ask another Rock Star member about your situation and get back to you in case you're not able to get her to cancel her Premium through her account.

Thank you for your response. I'm currently working with Spotify to do them for me. I appreciate your help.
Marked as solution

Hey @edergy101, that's great to hear you're already getting the issue resolved. Let me know if you have any other questions and keep on rockin'!

Suggested posts