Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need Help

Need Help

I need someone to help me from Spotify. I created an account on my samsung phone was enjoying it. Jus this week I added on premium fee and planned on staying member.

Last night something happended where the app was removed from my phone. I am not what happened.

The problem is I don't know my username or password. I am stupid and didn't write it down at the time. Everytime i try to put in my emails as the username its just says invalid'

I would love to get this back up and running so I can enjoy them app. Otherwise i want to cancel the paymetns that I am making as I can't get access.

Thanks

James

1 Reply

Hi there @JamesSchell!

I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. With this anonymous online contact form, you can reach them without subscribing to / having access to a Spotify account or the email that was used to create that account.

They can also be reached through their Facebook Page SpotifyCares or their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares.

If you use the online contact form instead of Facebook or Twitter, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts