Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need a solution

Need a solution

I've been a spotify premium user for quite a while and i set the location in New Zealand in my profile. Currently I'm on vacation in another country and when I was trying to log in earlier today it said I can only use it abroad for 14 days. How do I solve this problem? I tried to change the country but it doesn't really give me any options it just automatically type in New Zealand .
1 Reply

Hi. This is a problem that has been reported before but I thought it was already fixed. Please check the following for changing the country. Also, keep in mind that you can only change your country settings if your IP adress accords to the country you're in!.

If you still have problems you have to contact Spotify directly with this link https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/   fill the form with the description of the problem and ask them to change it for you. If you get a noreply mail, answer it again with the same description. They take up to 24 hrs to respond.

Free users:

For various music licensing reasons, Free users are not able to use Spotify after 14 days outside of the country selected in their account settings. To select the country you are visiting or have moved to:

1. Go to your profile page.
  2. Select the country you wish to move the account to.
  3. Click SAVE PROFILE at the bottom of the page.

Note: Availability of music differs between countries.

Suggested posts