Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need actual spotify to help me log in

Solved!

Need actual spotify to help me log in

So this account I am typing this question from is my old, free account. I had gotten sick of my music and made a new account. I can't remember how long ago, I get ECT, but it was over a year. This time I set it up with premium. I was happy but was only using it on my phone and never signing in/out, it was automatically always in. So I don't remember the password. The issue with this is that the reset password button does NOT work for my situation because I entered my email wrong when signing up for this second account. And now I cannot access my account on any device other than my phone and I am paying for this account so this matters to me, I emailed spotify and got a garbage auto reply email back, I was pretty **bleep**. So I can't figure out how the heck to get legit support from spotify?? I just need to talk to someone, I'll verify its actually my account and my debit card paying that subscription.. but theres no freaking way to do that?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello there!

Not to worry - when you get the automated email from Spotify, you just have to reply to that message explaining your issue and a Spotify Support agent will pick up your case as soon as possible.

Hope this helps!
Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello there!

Not to worry - when you get the automated email from Spotify, you just have to reply to that message explaining your issue and a Spotify Support agent will pick up your case as soon as possible.

Hope this helps!
Jose_MSpotify Star

Thanks so much, they have since answered, asking for more info. Sorry I had jumped to the conclusion that the auto reply was all I was going to get and got super frustrated. My apologies. Once again thank you. Emailing support@spotify.com seems to be the way to go I've been promised help getting my account back.

Hello! I'm glad to hear everything's fine now. Make sure to let me know if there's anything else I can help you with 🙂
https://open.spotify.com/track/6JWddKPdqvDc2WkPEi9grC?si=25zRpgnmQdi2YjL6XM6Nhg
Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts