Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need help: Recover an accidentally deleted playlist / Premium account

Solved!

Need help: Recover an accidentally deleted playlist / Premium account

Hi,

I accidentally deleted a playlist with 242 songs instead of an album on it!

My user name is ANTTILESKELÄ and the embed code for the playlist is

https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:user:anttileskel%c3%a4:playlist:4xxCYC76l3K4DzG8OfH8vZ

Can you help me recover it on my account.

Thanks in advance!

Antti, Finland

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!

Welcome to the community 🙂

If you haven't logged out since you accidentally deleted the playlist you should be able to recover it using the undo function (Ctrl+z on Windows). 

Otherwise, hopefully a staff member will see this thread and restore it for you 🙂 You might also want to drop a quick post on this thread as staff sometimes go through and restore playlists from there! 

If you cant wait, you could always just copy and paste all the tracks into a new playlist temporarily.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey!

Welcome to the community 🙂

If you haven't logged out since you accidentally deleted the playlist you should be able to recover it using the undo function (Ctrl+z on Windows). 

Otherwise, hopefully a staff member will see this thread and restore it for you 🙂 You might also want to drop a quick post on this thread as staff sometimes go through and restore playlists from there! 

If you cant wait, you could always just copy and paste all the tracks into a new playlist temporarily.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks!

Undo didn't help but I could make a backup list since I had the embed code. Going to post in the other thread too.

-Antti

Suggested posts