Need help getting my premium account

Plan

Premium

Country

United States of America

Device

iPhone 6s

My Question or Issue

Hello, I am having a lot of trouble getting my login credentials from an account. I do not know my email or password but I do know my username. I also had premium with a students discount on this account, paid with a credit card, but I do not know the day I purchased it because I am still in the three months free trial. I only ever had Spotify on mobile as well. I do not know if there's a way to check what email is linked to so I can retrieve the password like that or what, but as of right now, I am very confused as to what to do. I can provide more information if needed. 

All help is appreciated, thank you.

4 Replies

Hi there,

Sorry to hear of your frustrations. Can i check if you are currently logged in to your account? If you are can you check the below link to confirm your subscription first?

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Answers/I-ve-subscribed-Why-am-I-not-getting-Premium/ta-p/1...

I am currently not logged into Spotify. I know I am missing a lot of important information to get my login credential and I am very sorry for complications that I've caused. All I need is to check which email I used for this account but I'm not sure if that's possible. 

I do however have a screenshot of my username along with my premium status but I'm not sure if that counts for anything.

Hey @Destrophe21,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community and no problem, we'll make sure you get access to your Premium account!

If you do know what your username is, you can try and reset the password of your Spotify account by clicking here, typing the username in, and then receiving a message with the reset instructions on the email address associated with your account.

In this way, even though you don't remember what email is connected to your Spotify, you can go ahead and look for a Spotify password reset message in each and every email address you might have used (including your student email, if you have one).

Once you find the message, all you'll need to do is to is to choose a new password and then log in your account page to confirm you've got access to your Premium.

Let us know how you get on. We'll be happy to help at any time!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts