Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need help regaining access to account because Facebook is locked and e-mail account deleted.

Need help regaining access to account because Facebook is locked and e-mail account deleted.

Hi! I have a Spotify premium account connected to my Facebook that is using an older e-mail address of mine.  On July 29th I attempted to sign into my Facebook to find that my password had been changed and that Hotmail has deleted my e-mail account.  I am having major issues being locked out of my Facebook and am hoping it is possible to save my spotify profile, playlists, ect. by switch it to a different e-mail address I have access too.  I would really appreciate some assistance from someone at Spotify!  I hope to not have to cancel my account and loose all my music I have saved.

-Thank you so much,
Lea

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to help you recover your account. Generally account issues aren't dealt with here on the community due to the private nature of some of the security details needed to prove ownership. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts