Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need help with missing password

Need help with missing password

Hi

I have forgotten my Spotify password, and can't use Spotify on my phone.. I can log in to the website with Facebook, but in order to change the password, I need the original password..

I have tried to get a reset password mail, but I never received the mail.. Tried with both the mail adress and account name, but I do not get the mail! What can I do???

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Have you checked your spam folder? Make sure Spotify is whitelisted.

Feel free to submit a support ticket on the online contact form and see if you get that email.

Let me know if you get the email; if not I'll escalate this topic so the staff can notice it and probably give support to you probaby by private message on the community if they can't get in tough through email.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi..

I have checked the spam folder, and there are no spotify mails there.. I have created a ticket with Spotify Support, and I got the confirmation mail from Spotify within secounds after I made the ticket

Hi,

Try responding to that email directly (even if its from a no-reply); and someone at Spotify will take a look at it.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Super! Thanks for the help!

Suggested posts