Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need invoice for company but cannot add VAT nr and company name on my account

Need invoice for company but cannot add VAT nr and company name on my account

How can you add your company name + VAT number to your account so that you get invoices on your company and not on your personal name?

5 Replies

Hey @saho_bmdu,

Unfortunately, Spotify doesn't provide invoices because Spotify is for personal and non-commercial use only.

You can view your receipts at https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/receipt/.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is weird, so Spotify is a company but cannot provide another company with an invoice??
Sportify has a VAT number so they can provide another company with an invoice, this is just the legal way business goes....
I can follow the rule that Spotify is for personal use and not for commercial use but when I want to listen to Spotify at my company office that I own, this is personal use.
It is not that we are going to sell Spotify, it is just to use in the office just like anyone else is using it to listen to it at home.
So, this is NOT commercial use.
I don't think it is legal to not provide us with an invoice!!!
So please let me know how we can arrange this so that the invoice that is set to personal account can be changed to a company name.

Many thanks

I understand that, but unfortunately, Spotify isn't able to provide invoices. You can find all your receipts on the page that I've linked in my initial post.

MaximSpotify Star

So, you are telling me that Spotify is not really a company and has no VAT number???
Very strange!!!!
It is that or Spotify is breaking the law if they don't want to make invoices, you are obligated as a company to make an invoice even if it is for a private person, so I might tweet this that everyone can read that Spotify is busy with illegal practices????

I'll pass your feedback onto Spotify about this 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts