Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need payment for single to family plan

Solved!

Need payment for single to family plan

I had a family plan for a long time. Somehow it was changed to a single plan & a payment was made by mistake. I have a family plan set back up & want the payment transferred to the family plan that is now back in place.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Lorn3080,

Just wanted to jump in with some additional information. 

If you signed up for Premium Individual by mistake but want Premium Family instead, you can just upgrade your subscription and your remaining time on the deal will be automatically converted to Family Premium.

Since you've already upgraded to Family again, you don't need to do anything else. Just bear in mind that your next payment date will be brought forward and you won’t be charged again until your next billing date - you can check the exact date on your account page here.

For more info on Premium Family and how the billing works, we recommend you check out this support article.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout in case you have any other questions 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey, @Lorn3080 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Actually, I'm not sure if you will be able to transfer the payment of the Individual Premium to the Family Plan. In your case, I suggest that you contact the Customer Support team to get help with it. Just go on there and choose the best channel for you and explain your issue or doubt. Someone will help you as soon as possible.

The Customer Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours by email.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter or message Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hey there @Lorn3080,

Just wanted to jump in with some additional information. 

If you signed up for Premium Individual by mistake but want Premium Family instead, you can just upgrade your subscription and your remaining time on the deal will be automatically converted to Family Premium.

Since you've already upgraded to Family again, you don't need to do anything else. Just bear in mind that your next payment date will be brought forward and you won’t be charged again until your next billing date - you can check the exact date on your account page here.

For more info on Premium Family and how the billing works, we recommend you check out this support article.

Hope you'll find this useful. Give us a shout in case you have any other questions 🙂

Suggested posts