Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need some clarification about changing country

Solved!

Need some clarification about changing country

so at first i register my spotify account in hong kong few months ago, at the time in hong kong i'm only a free user.

then today i'm in indonesia and i subscribe to spotify premium service using indonesian credit card, stated on my account it will be renewed on April, 6th. what i want to ask is, when my subscription renewed will it change the country in my account to indonesian account? will it clear my playlist and saved song?

any answer/explanation would be much appreciated 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Thanks for your post and welcome aboard!

If you have used you Indonesian card to update your payment details, then your account will switch to Indonesia on your next due payment date. No worries, everything else will stay the same. You won't lose your music etc.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hi,

You can update your country by updating your payment details.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

just like i stated above, i already did update my country on payment details, but what i want to know is, is it going to changes the country when it auto renewed my premium subscription?

If you go on to this site, what country does it say?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

it show Hong Kong not Indonesia.
Marked as solution

Hi there!

Thanks for your post and welcome aboard!

If you have used you Indonesian card to update your payment details, then your account will switch to Indonesia on your next due payment date. No worries, everything else will stay the same. You won't lose your music etc.

Cheers!

ok thanks for the clarification 😄

Suggested posts