Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need to cancel my account to enter a code (provided by BASE) to be premium

Solved!

Need to cancel my account to enter a code (provided by BASE) to be premium

Hello here is  my problem : I need to cancel the account I have to be able to enter a code to be premium (that I had by sms from my phone network which is BASE). When I enter the code and my phone number they tell me that this number is already subscribed. So my question is how do I do to be premium and to enter the code if I already have an account that doesn't allow me to enter the code. Will I loose everything I have saved ?

So on the phone, my phone network company told me I should first cancel my actual account to be able to enter the code they gave me to be premium. Can anyone help me ?   

thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Contact Spotify and request a reset or something.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You just need to cancel your premium. Then enter the code.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

The thing is i'm actually spotify free.  I want to be premium but when I put the code they tell me that i'm already registred with this profil. So I don't know what to do.

Marked as solution

Contact Spotify and request a reset or something.

Suggested posts