Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need to cancel subscription - don't know login

Need to cancel subscription - don't know login

Someone from my company signed up for Spotify and put our company card on the account.  They no longer work here and wenever wanted the subscription.  I don't know who signed up for it, therefore, I don't know the login.  All i know is the charge on my credit card.  I'd normally call, but apparantly you don't have a phone number...how can I cancel?

2 Replies

Hey!

We have ways of locating accounts, but it will require confirming some account details.

Get in contact here and the team will help out via email.

If you get an auto-response just reply straight back to it, or let me know the Case # you get.

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Hello, 

Facebook just blocked my account for some reason, so I am unable to log in to my normal spotify account in order to cancel my premium membership.  How do I cancel premium when I cannot log in?  When I originally signed up for spotify, I did so with an email address, but once I attached my facebook it would no longer allow my to sign in with username and password, only spotify.  Does this mean I will never again be able to access my original spotify lists unless I concede to Facebooks invasive policies?  

I would like to have premium on THIS account, but have no intention of paying twice as much, carrying an account that I cannot use.  So please, help me cancel the other membership.

Thank you

Suggested posts