Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need to find account Username/Email

Solved!

Need to find account Username/Email

Hi!

This is going to sound really stupid or weird to some people but eitherway.

So recently there was a campaign in Sweden that you recive 3 months of spotify premium use for 9kr and i registerd and took part of that offer.

I was really high when registering and dont remember what my email was when registering, but when registering i logged in on my Spotify App on my phone so i was always logged in untill recently...

Me and some friends got together and i wanted to log in with my account on my computer instead so i could use the speakers.

Since i couldnt remember my email or what the username was i thought that if i were to log out the username would be right there since it was the last to log in, but i was wrong.

When i logged out there was no sign of my account name.

I have a link to the profile that is mine and i was wondering if by any chance someone can find the username somehow by looking at the profile url or something!

Or if there is a way i can find the account using my bank details i used when registering, what i mean is if its possible to speak to spotify help and provide bank card numbers and home adress to verify its me and then they provide me with the mail i used or my username so i can log in.

This is the account - ( https://open.spotify.com/user/pdo52r9kzbaofais7sh9nhwyo?si=1-HrCN7SSLu7dH8Nf2II2A&nd=1 )

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Mramini 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I suggest that you take a look at this following article and check if any of those steps can help you in this case:

In your case specifically, the best option would be the possibility to check info on your device, because as you said, you don't remember your username neither your email address.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi,

If you have facebook, you can try to login with your facebook account.

Regards,

René

Marked as solution

Hey, @Mramini 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I suggest that you take a look at this following article and check if any of those steps can help you in this case:

In your case specifically, the best option would be the possibility to check info on your device, because as you said, you don't remember your username neither your email address.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

You are my HERO!!

Thank you very much! 🙂

Hey again, @Mramini 

Happy to know that I helped you and you'll be able to continue listening to your favorite songs on Spotify! That's awesome! 🌠

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts