Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need to move playlists for DRIVING SAFETY

Solved!

Need to move playlists for DRIVING SAFETY

I need to move some of my playlists to the top, and I don't know how!! I am constantly trying to find my daughter's playlist while driving my car, and find it extremely dangerous - I HAVE TO SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM since her playlist was one of the lists I made first. How can I move THE WHOLE PLAYLIST up??? Is there a way to do this? Like how Netflix does it?

Please advise...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @joyseven 🙂 

If you move the playlist to the top of your playlists using the desktop application (so you can just drag + drop it) it will also be moved to the top on your mobile device. Unfortunately, I am not aware of a way to do this on the mobile application itself. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @joyseven 🙂 

If you move the playlist to the top of your playlists using the desktop application (so you can just drag + drop it) it will also be moved to the top on your mobile device. Unfortunately, I am not aware of a way to do this on the mobile application itself. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Well this didnt work on the webbased version. Now I have to download the desktop software just to adjust in the mobile ap. WHICH I PAY FOR THE SERVICE TO HAVE. This is so inconvenient. Do your work Spotify!

I'd like to second this one. I know it can be done from the desktop application. Would be really nice to be able to do it from the mobile version as well.

Even Better, have a config setting that allows the last played playlist to always shift to the top!

Agreed Im having this same problem, seems like such a simple add, pretty frustrating!

Suggested posts