Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need to pay subscription after card was declined?

Need to pay subscription after card was declined?

My debit card was declined on July 1, 2012 when my payment was due but now I've got money on my card and I want to pay for it so I have my playlists back. It's only letting me use the Radio and I have never had that happen before. I have Spotify free and I'm always able to listen to my playlists and my Starred music. How can I get that back or pay for my subscription now that I've got the money on my card that you have on file? It usually only costs me $.99 a month for the Spotify Free.
6 Replies

To get back your subscription back up and running you'll just need to restart it on your subscription page. Let us know if you have any difficulties with this.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Im having the same problem but there is no where on that page to pay  for a sootify payment.  

@elisewellmaker1 - What does your subscription status on your online overview say exactly?

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It just says my payment will be paid on October 19,2014 but it's Oct 22

What normally happens after a payment fails is Spotify give you a few days grace before retrying the payment. If your account is still on Premium, then you don't need to do anything as that means they are still waiting to retry in the near future.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Oooo... ok.. got cha... Thank you.... @peter

Suggested posts