Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hi, where is the actual support contact or forum?

Solved!

Hi, where is the actual support contact or forum?

I searched all over spotify's website for a contact or support forum, but there doesn't seem to be anything other than this forum for discussion.  I am having a number of issues with spotfy.  I recently made an account because my coworkers and friends really seem to like it.  I uploaded my music and made some playlists and it plays fine on my computer.  I am unable to connect it to google home, every time it spotify says "Can't play this track" where you select the device to cast to.  The app on google home crashes constantly.  Additionally, on the phone I am unable to play any of my music and spotify added random unrelated songs to my playlists that I can't remove!  On top of that I can't shuffle or select what song I play?  Why on earth would anyone use Spotify, it's just so terrible.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there, if you scroll to the very end of the page, there is a support under the useful links. it will bring you to the Contact Us page and there you can find a handful of links which you are able to contact them. Otherwise I will paste the link down below. They also have live chat support feature and it is the link under SEND US A MESSAGE. I messaged them via the live chat for the issue I faced with my plan last time and the agent had been really supportive.

Hopefully you find all the help that you needed. 🙂

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there, if you scroll to the very end of the page, there is a support under the useful links. it will bring you to the Contact Us page and there you can find a handful of links which you are able to contact them. Otherwise I will paste the link down below. They also have live chat support feature and it is the link under SEND US A MESSAGE. I messaged them via the live chat for the issue I faced with my plan last time and the agent had been really supportive.

Hopefully you find all the help that you needed. 🙂

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

I'm having trouble logging into my account. The link you provided takes me to the log in page, which obviously does me no good.

Suggested posts