Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need to transfer premium account information

Solved!

Need to transfer premium account information

I am a premium user who can no longer log in to Spotify due to my facebook account being hacked and my spotify account requiring facebook credentials to log in. I've created a free account (that is now blissfully free of facebook) under the e-mail address I'm using for this forum to transfer my premium account information and playlists to. Could anybody please assist me in doing this?

I've sent three separate messages to Spotify support over the past 10 days and have yet to get a single response back. Is there some sort of phone number I can call? I would be happy to share case #s and account information with customer support to verify information and get this accomplished. Two weeks of no service is a really long time for a monthly service.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It seems likely that the replies from CS could have gone to the email address linked to your original account. Send another contact form, making sure you include the email address they should reply to. and someone at Spotify will help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

It seems likely that the replies from CS could have gone to the email address linked to your original account. Send another contact form, making sure you include the email address they should reply to. and someone at Spotify will help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

I think you were probably right. My 4th contact stressed what e-mail to respond to, and I heard from customer support the following day. They were able to delete the old account and add credit to the new account, but they could not transfer any playlists (you basically need to follow your old account to get them) or user data which was disappointing. At least I'm back on.

Suggested posts