Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Need your offline devices reset? Read here.

Solved!

Need your offline devices reset? Read here.

Hi there.

If you've reached your limit for offine devices with Spotify, or are having trouble getting a new device registered, simply go here, log in and remove the device(s) you want to.

Important: Doing this will result in your offline data being removed across all your offline devices. You will need to sync again.

When syncing offline content, always be beware of possible data charges.

Good luck and have fun!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
5,987 Replies

Not to worry it worked thank you so much!!!! @peter

@yinka - Glad to hear it! I may have fallen asleep before you posted! 😉 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Please reset my account its telling me I've synced more than 3 devices yet I havent :S

Hi folks,

In case you missed Per's edit to the original post, it's now possible to reset your offline devices yourself here.

Happy days!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

That's all fine and dandy but what about sonos? I recently connected through a sonos and forgot to log out.

@GEZD wrote:

That's all fine and dandy but what about sonos? I recently connected through a sonos and forgot to log out.

The thread for session log-outs is here.

I've just ended your active sessions, but there was no Sonos sessions currently running so you should be okay!

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Can you please reset my devices? Thanks in advance!

@xinvux wrote:
Can you please reset my devices? Thanks in advance!

It is now possible to reset your offline devices for yourself here.

Thanks!

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Thanks, that's great. It looks like the owner of the venue that had the sonos was decent enough to log me out. Thanks anyway, that's great.

Could you assist me in fully reseting all my offline devices?  I logged into my account on a desktop and also changed my password, but the phone app on one of my devices is still allowing me to login with the old password and playlists and everything still available.  I'd like to fully reset all the devices.  

You can do that yourself now from:
https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/

Peter

Hi I have a premium account for Spotify, everything syncs good but when I'm done syncing and put for offline listening, i cant listen to the songs and they dont play at all. It has this dash and it doesnt have the ussual how long the song is and how long it has on each side, its just a grey white line. And i havent reached my offline listening limit.

What device is this on?

Peter

It's on iPhone 5C

I know it's a real pain, but does a clean reinstallation of the app make any difference (you will need to resync)?

Peter

Okay I'll try that and see if it works, thanks

I am so so sorry, but I have been restoring my phone and it causes the too many devices alert... Please restart my count just one more time? Thank you!

@SpaceKyd - This topic is no longer monitored since you can manage your own devices now from your online account:

https://www.spotify.com/account/offline-devices/

Peter

Thank you Peter! This is amazing news and so helpful! I was hoping for this feature!!!

hi can you reset my device please. im hoping this will kick them off my account also. one of my friends saw my spotify password written down and they constantly keep pausing my song. its so frustrating.. i changed the password but they can still sit on the account til they log out

Suggested posts