Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Netflix Sweden offer in the UK

Solved!

Netflix Sweden offer in the UK

Hello!

I'm a Swedish student currently residing in Oxford studying English and I wonder if there's any possibility for me to take advantage of the Netflix Sweden offer for Spotify Premium members?

I have a Swedish Spotify Premium Membership ongoing (and that for got the email about the offer) but can't press the link provided without being redirected to the UK version of Netflix site, which of course only have the 1 month free offer. As I'm staying in the UK until the 8th of the December it feels like it would be a shame to not be able to make use of the offer, but if it isn't possible then of course I'll just have to wait.

Best regards,

X

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I don't think you'll be able to take advantage of the offer due to licensing issues. However, you could try it. You may be able to do it if you enter a Swedish payment method. See what the website says when you try the link.

By the way, the offer is for all Swedish Spotify users, not just Premium subscribers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

I don't think you'll be able to take advantage of the offer due to licensing issues. However, you could try it. You may be able to do it if you enter a Swedish payment method. See what the website says when you try the link.

By the way, the offer is for all Swedish Spotify users, not just Premium subscribers.

Thank you for your fast response.

As you thought I weren't able to take advantage of the offer, so I signed up for the free month instead.

Sorry for the misinterpretation, I must have misread the email.

X

Hi, you will be able to use it if you use a Swedish VPN/Proxy 🙂

Google for one 😉

Suggested posts