Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Netflix Sweden

Solved!

Netflix Sweden

Hi!

Just signed up for my Netflix account and AFTER i've done this i notice the Netflix-Spotify offer. Can i somehow get the deal in some other way besides re-register for Netflix?

The site www.netflix.se/spotify dosen't work when you're already a registerd customer.

Thanks for a great service.

BR/CJ 

EDIT: Called Netflix customer service and they solved the issue in a matter of seconds.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Our people spoke with Netflix's people and there's good news. If you already signed up for a free Netflix trial in Sweden, before you spotted the sweet deal for Spotify users (in Sweden) to get Netflix paid 'til the end of the year, then all you need to do is call Netflix support at the number listed here https://contactus.netflix.com/help. They will sort you out.

Community Ergo Sum

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hi,

You can close your current account you created (I assume you signed up for a free monhly trial) and then re-register using the link provided above. I did so and it seems to work like a charm.

Thanks for the reply! As i wrote in my update the guys over at Netflix customer service solved this issue without me re-registering at their site. Good going!

How do i close my account?

Marked as solution

Our people spoke with Netflix's people and there's good news. If you already signed up for a free Netflix trial in Sweden, before you spotted the sweet deal for Spotify users (in Sweden) to get Netflix paid 'til the end of the year, then all you need to do is call Netflix support at the number listed here https://contactus.netflix.com/help. They will sort you out.

Community Ergo Sum

They couldnt help me because i had already filled in the payment options to Itunes, 

Is this offered i Norway? And if not, how so?

we have the same offer in Norway: www.netflix.no/spotify

Not working in Norway anymore 😞

Suggested posts