Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Never subscribed or touch Premium trial but considered as one

Solved!

Never subscribed or touch Premium trial but considered as one

Been a free user fsince account inception and I did not accept any of the premium trial since then. But when I want to access the holiday deal for my 'virgin' account, I was told that I have already tried the premium trial in which I did not. Confused 😕 kinda wanna make use of this deal but now it seems confusing.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can check this out on your account.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can check this out on your account.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Suggested posts