Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Artist, Question About Profile for May 17th Album Release

Solved!

New Artist, Question About Profile for May 17th Album Release

Hello,

I am new everything to Spotify so bear with me. 

I am here to ask aquestion refering to my new album being released on spotify May 17th. I have recently went through the process of uploading my self-titled album "Richy Mitch & The Coal Miners" through Record Union. I was wondering if the bands page will be uploaded before May 17th (with no tracks/previews) or will only become visable for everybody, including myself, ON MAY 17th. The only reason I am curious is because we have a show coming up on MAY 12th and would like to tell our fans to go follow the account before the May 17th release. I have heard how crucial it is to get 250 followers to become verified as soon as possible and thought this would be a good opportunity to do so. Any information would be greatly appreciated and noted. Cheers.

-Nic

Richy Mitch & The Coal Miners

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @NicHaughn, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify currently only has pages for bands and artists that have music uploaded to their database (with the exception of artists who previously allowed their music to be on Spotify and then removed it). However, to alleviate some of your fears, bands/artists no longer require 250 followers to get verified! Here's some more information: https://artists.spotify.com/faq#how-do-i-verify-my-artist-profile-on-spotify

Please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @NicHaughn, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Spotify currently only has pages for bands and artists that have music uploaded to their database (with the exception of artists who previously allowed their music to be on Spotify and then removed it). However, to alleviate some of your fears, bands/artists no longer require 250 followers to get verified! Here's some more information: https://artists.spotify.com/faq#how-do-i-verify-my-artist-profile-on-spotify

Please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

@jacob Thank you for the fast response! I greatly appreciate it. 

Once our album is released, I will have to link my account! 

Have a good rest of your day!

Richy Mitch & The Coal Miners

Suggested posts