Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Spotify Account - Premium Trial Not Available

New Spotify Account - Premium Trial Not Available

Plan

Free - trying to get premium trial

My Issue

I just signed up for a Spotify account (free).  Got emails about the 3 month free premium trial.  When I go in to input my payment detail it says that I have already tried premium.  When I created the account, I believe it gave me 2 weeks of premium features...did that count as my premium trial?  If so, lame.

5 Replies

Hey there @80dgf91fuunra6,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to help.

Can you let us know if you've used your card details on another account before?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

No - I have never had a premium account or entered my card. I checked receipts to make sure.  Perhaps my wife entered card for her individual account - she currently has premium through our internet/phone provider.  That's all I can think of.

Hey @80dgf91fuunra6,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Keep in mind that the free trials are for users who have never been or paid for Premium before, even if it was on a different account. If your wife already used your card details in her account, you won't be able to get the free trial.

We're always launching new offers and promotions, so we recommend keeping an eye out for any new deal you're eligible for on our official page.

If you have any questions, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Okay - but that's lame. We are different users. I don't have access to her account as we don't share devices. This is something that you guys should consider fixing.

Hi again @80dgf91fuunra6,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

In this case, you could try using a different payment method to see if that works.

We understand and appreciate your feedback. Rest assured, we'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks.

If you have any questions or need anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Suggested posts