Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Spotify Home Page

New Spotify Home Page

For some reason, I now have a new Spotify home page that is challenging to say the leastMusic downloads to playlists are more difficult and there are no icons to stop play , pause or anything elseAlso, my music is not downloading to Facebook as you advertiseAnd lastly, Spotify is no longer downloading to my Samsung SmartphoneI want the older format backPlease advise!

1 Reply

@wevatt wrote:

For some reason, I now have a new Spotify home page that is challenging to say the leastMusic downloads to playlists are more difficult and there are no icons to stop play , pause or anything elseAlso, my music is not downloading to Facebook as you advertiseAnd lastly, Spotify is no longer downloading to my Samsung SmartphoneI want the older format backPlease advise!

Hi,

There has been an issue recently where some users are downloading a strange web version client instead of the normal one.

Please try uninstalling Spotify and reinstalling it using the full installer from this link: http://download.spotify.com/Spotify%20Installer.exe

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts