Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

New User - Spotify hasn't shown any Facebook friends

Re: New User - Spotify hasn't shown any Facebook friends

Casual Listener

It only says : There are no more people to show at this time.

I am following some other people playstits who have a lot of followers, but i cant find any of my facebook friends trough the search feature.

The weird thing is, it shows my facebook name and my profile picture, but thats it.

Casual Listener

I have the same issue - even on http://play.spotify.com/. So it is definitely not an app bug, it's the conncetion of spotify with facebook that is messed up. 

Cheers,
Tomasz

is there any update to this, the problem seems to still be happending?

Casual Listener

someone could solve this issue?

Casual Listener

same issue new user only diffrence is my wife made a account the same day no issues but she can not find me and i cann not find her she can however find all my freinds on spotify yet it looks like i have no account

Visitor
I´ve never been able to find friends on spotify, every time I´ve tried I get the message "we are sorry, but we can´t not load the friends section" and I´ve done a few times a clean reinstallation. I also have spotify connected to Facebook and I´ve tried with different friends names just in case. Always the same response. Any ideas?

Community Legend

Hey there @deckardrunner,

Thanks for reaching out! 

If you are still unable to see your friends in the Friend Activity field, we'd recommend you to try the steps given in this Spotify Answer.

Let us know if that helped and if not, tell us the steps you've tried and the exact error message you see. You can also add a screenshot. 

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

SUGGESTED POSTS