Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New account but no premium offer

New account but no premium offer

hi,

i've created a new spotify account and i want to upgrades to premium.  spotify offers me 3 months premium for 0,99€. i want to subscribe but when i try to pay with mi credit card appears that message: you have already taken advantage of the free trial offer. Just one click to activate normal plan Spotify Premium. Continue to learn more.

why???? i'm a new member!! some one can help me? 

8 Replies

Hi,

the same problem for me!!

Help please!!

wao...so? it's a shame.. I tried 5 times to purchase subscription and now I find out that they charged me € 0.99 for each attempt for a total of 5€. I paid 5 Euros and I  don't have the premium subscription !! I also sent an email and they didn't reply. what can i do???

I'm having the exact same predicament. I just created my account, and after hitting submit on the registry page to sign up, i was imediatly redirected to the page prompting me to upgrade to premium for $.99 for 3 months, and i entered my credit card info and clicked submit. It told me I have lready tried premium or a special offer, when I had literally just made the account two minutes before.

Could the problem be that a family member started a free trial on their account on the same laptop? I'm using my sister's laptop and she pays for spotify. Perhaps its the credit card number? Another one of my family members upgraded their account to premium a little while ago, and it's a possibility that the same card could have been used. 

Why is this happening, and is there anyway I can get the promotion?

I'm having the exact same predicament. I just created my account, and after hitting submit on the registry page to sign up, i was imediatly redirected to the page prompting me to upgrade to premium for $.99 for 3 months, and i entered my credit card info and clicked submit. It told me I have lready tried premium or a special offer, when I had literally just made the account two minutes before.

Could the problem be that a family member started a free trial on their account on the same laptop? I'm using my sister's laptop and she pays for spotify. Perhaps its the credit card number? Another one of my family members upgraded their account to premium a little while ago, and it's a possibility that the same card could have been used. 

Why is this happening, and is there anyway I can get the pr

Yes, you can only use the Credit Card once for the promo. Only way to get it is to use a different card.

I tryed 2 cards and a paypal to try to get the offer but I keep getting the pop-up saying "Looks like you've already had this offer"

@maria031348 wrote:
I tryed 2 cards and a paypal to try to get the offer but I keep getting the pop-up saying "Looks like you've already had this offer"

It's best to go ahead and contact customer service via the link.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible

I did two things differently after having the same issue in several attempts. Instead of using the email link that came from Starbucks, I directly went to https://www.spotify.com/us/starbucks/ page and typed the promo code. And I used a different credir card number than the one I was getting the problem with. Most probably, using another card solved my issue. I hope this helps.

Suggested posts