Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New account for no reason

Solved!

New account for no reason

Plan

Premium

Country

Hellas

Device

Xiaomi Mi Note3

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

Hello I had started my premium 3month trial for 2 weeks and suddenly it signed me out .I couldn't sign in ,I chose to reset my password and I never received an email .So I made a new premium account ,the app finally recognised my bank account but it just gave me the choice to open a new account .So from approximately 2and a half months to complete my free trial,I have left with only a month free (and a chance to already charge me-I have to check with my bank account-).And lastly ,my first account still exists and now I have the opportunity to connect only via my email because the app gave me a 2meters long username.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @user-removed,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Seems like this is something that has to be looked at backstage. You can contact the friendly support folks through this link, they'd be happy to help you regain access to your first account 🙂

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi @user-removed 

Sorry i do not understand what you are looking for in your post. Do you wish to close your first account now or? 

If you wish to close account, please see this link.

Hope this helps! If not let me know what other help you require!

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

If you've noticed unexpected changes to your original account, we'd recommend making sure to follow the steps listed here, including reaching out to us. This way, a member of our support teams can take a look behind the scenes for you.

However, if you've located and accessed both your Spotify accounts, we'd suggest following the steps in the Spotify Answer @DanielTham shared above.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hello again! To be clear with you,I only tried several times to sign in and then when I tried to reset my password , I never received in my email the link to reset it.But I didn't search for finding the extra step I STILL NEED HELP.

Hello! I would like to keep my first account to have the option of putting my username too except of my email! And I also checked that I have already been charged for the first month in the second new account .(As I stated in my first post I had almost two and a half months for my free trial). Thanks for the answer much appreciated!

Marked as solution

Hello @user-removed,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Seems like this is something that has to be looked at backstage. You can contact the friendly support folks through this link, they'd be happy to help you regain access to your first account 🙂

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Suggested posts